If you want to open a representative office in USA, you can contact one of our company formation agents in USA for support. In the following lines you can find out information about the opening of this structure and also about the responsibilities of a liaison office in USA.
|The purpose of a liaison office in USA
|Representation of a foreign company and its operation in the local business community
What activities can you undertake with a liaison office in USA?
– promoting the business with the help of marketing campaigns,
– gathering information on the business sector of interest in USA,
– being a contact point between the parent company and clients in USA
How can a representative office be registered in USA?
– presenting the Certificate of Incorporation,
– appointing a liaison officer,
– opening a bank account in USA
|Can a liaison office in USA have commercial activities? (YES/NO)
|Contracting potential clients and partners (YES/NO)
|Local agent required (YES/NO)
|Attributes of a liaison officer
– promotes the activities of the foreign business through a representative office in USA,
– communicates with the parent company in terms of business aspects,
– developing business contracts with potential customers from the local market
|Bank account for a liaison office in USA
Required for the financial operations of the representative office in USA
|The institution that authorizes the liaison office in USA
|Business Trade Register
|The costs of opening a representative office in USA
The foreign company sustains the costs of opening a liaison office in USA.
|Corporate tax for a liaison office in USA
|Time frame for opening a liaison office in USA
A few days
|Why choose our company formation agents in USA?
– support for registration with the local authorities,
– help with the paperwork and formalities,
– affordable prices
Table of Contents
What can you do with a liaison office in USA?
A representative office in USA (RO) is often the right structure for business owners who want to promote their activities in this territory. With a liaison office in USA, you can get in touch with potential clients who might be interested in the services and products offered. Here is other information about the representative office in USA and its activities:
- It can develop marketing and promotion activities.
- Testing and market research can be done with the help of the liaison office in USA.
- It represents the business interests of a foreign company in USA.
- Can connect the parent company with customers in USA.
What is important to specify is the fact that a liaison office in USA cannot have any commercial activities. We recommend that you contact one of our company formation agents in USA to benefit from all the support in opening a representative office in USA. Our agents can also help you start a business in USA, successfully managing the formalities involved. Below is an infographic about the features of a liaison office in USA:
Formalities to open a representative office in USA
When you open a liaison office in USA, you must take into account a series of formalities and procedures, including:
- Articles of Association and Certificate of Formation of the parent company interested in business in USA through a RO office are needed.
- You must provide information about the name and address of the representative office in USA, as well as the list of directors.
- It is necessary to appoint a liaison officer in charge of varied responsibilities. This is the official representative of the company based in USA.
- It is necessary to open a bank account for the liaison office in USA.
- Liaison office registration in USA is done with the local Business Trade Register.
We recommend those interested in business development in USA to trust our specialists for the fulfillment and preparation of the registration formalities. Also, our specialists can help you set up an LLC in Delaware, if you are interested in business development in this American state.
You can also watch a video presentation about the reasons why a liaison office in USA is a great business choice:
Who financially supports the liaison office in USA?
A representative office in USA cannot have commercial activities, and therefore, its marketing and promotion operations must be supported by the parent company. Thus, the costs involved for various marketing actions come under the attention of the respective company, which is represented in USA.
Domains in which representative offices can be registered in USA
The financial-banking sector is one of the most accessed for opening a liaison office in USA. On the other hand, those interested in company formation in USA can expand their operations in sectors such as import and export, real estate, transport, insurance, etc.
We invite you to read some recent statistical data about USA economy if you decide on doing business in one of the American states, through a representative office:
- In Q1 of 2023, the US GDP boosted at an annual rate of 1.3%.
- The real GDP grew by 2.6% in Q4 of 2022.
- On the other hand, the GDP in USA grew in 46 states in Q4 of 2022, with a percentage change ranging from 7.0% in Texas to -4.3%, in South Dakota.
Looking to expand your business through a representative office in USA? We strongly recommend you contact our company formation agents in USA and discuss the formalities and procedures involved. We can also help you open a branch in USA.