Our website uses  cookies for statistical purposes.

Our Articles

US Attorneys

US Attorneys

Our lawyers in America can provide complete legal support for investors, entrepreneurs, and persons interested in starting a company or a business in one of the states. We can offer full legal assistance for both local and international businessmen who want to start the activities in USA. You can simply address your requests to our team of US attorneys and then let us help you right away. We also present you the main legal services and support, mentioning that these can be tailored to the needs of our customers.

How can I register a company in USA?

First of all, the entrepreneur needs to choose the state in which he/she wants to start a business. Next, it is recommended to choose the type of business, but in most cases, the limited liability company will be the best option. Here are the steps in company formation in USA, with complete legal support offered by our lawyers in America:

  1. The limited liability company is formed based on the Articles of Association or Articles of Organization, with information about the owners, activities, business address, etc.
  2. The verification and reservation of the company name are required.
  3. Company owners will have to appoint a representative agent for the LLC.
  4. Next, the Federal Employer Identification Number must be obtained from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service).
  5. For future financial operations, the company must have a bank account in USA.

The LLC formation in USA is not a complex process, however, legal advice and support are needed, so feel free to talk to one of our US lawyers. Our team can also help you with the representative agent, as our lawyers in America can act on behalf of your company.

International investors can set up a branch in USA and enjoy the benefits of such a structure. The Articles of Association are the most important documents, and our local agents can take care of them, regardless of the American state chosen for the development of a business. They can also take care of opening a bank account for the company’s future financial operations.

Can I open a branch or a subsidiary in USA?

Yes, with complete legal support from our team of attorneys in USA, foreign investors can easily establish branches or subsidiaries. The registration of such entities starts with the Business Division of the Secretary of State if a registered agent is appointed. Then, the EIN must be obtained, to prove that the company is a taxpayer in the American state. Please feel free to get in touch with one of our US lawyers and find out all you need to know about the incorporation of branches and subsidiaries in USA.

Limited partnerships in USA – Can I register one?

Yes, you can talk to our lawyers in America and obtain help and legal support for opening a limited partnership in USA. This is a proper business form for numerous local and foreign entrepreneurs, due to the lack of complexities in terms of registration, plus the benefits involved, such as no responsibility for the losses in the firm. All you need to know about limited partnerships in USA can be explained by our US attorneys, so make sure you address your requests to our team of advisors.

Those who want to start a company in USA are advised to discover and benefit from the services offered by our local agents. Among the incorporation formalities, we mention the preparation of Articles of Association, VAT registration, obtaining the EIN, and the business license. We can also take care of opening a bank account for the company’s future financial operations.

FAQ about business in USA

1. Is it hard to open a company in USA?

No, there are no complex formalities for starting a business in the USA. Yet, all the legal advice and support can be obtained from one of our US attorneys. They can guide you throughout the whole company formation process in USA, in order for you to focus on other company matters and investments.

2. Can I open an LLC in USA?

Yes, the limited liability company in USA can be the ideal business entity for your future operations, regardless of the chosen state. You should verify and reserve the business name and then appoint a registered agent. One of our lawyers in America can represent your company.

3. Can I get help for tax registration in USA?

Yes, you can ask for legal advice at the time you need to obtain the EIN and register for tax purposes. We can provide you with tax advice and support for your company.

4. Can I purchase virtual office service in USA?

Yes, if you do not intend to set up a business with a traditional office, you can buy virtual office packages and benefit from lower costs. A prestigious business office is part of a virtual office package.

5. Do I need to travel to USA for opening a company?

No, there is no need to travel to USA for registering a business in one of the American states because our US attorneys can provide complete support and legal representation. Our team can offer you business consulting, tax advice, and planning, support for company formation, with the help of a power of attorney.

We have gathered some facts and figures about business and the economy in USA that you might find it interesting:

  • around USD 9,465 billion was the total FDI stock for USA in 2019;
  • USA ranks 6th out of 190 worldwide economies, according to the 2020 Doing Business report;
  • Germany, UK, Switzerland, Japan, Canada, and the Netherlands are the main investors in USA;
  • 2,015 is the number of greenfield investments registered in USA in 2019.

Investors who want to set up an LLC company in Delaware can benefit from complete services offered by one of our company formation specialists in the USA. In addition to preparing the necessary documents, they can also take care of the formalities of opening a bank account. The minimum share capital is USD 1 and one shareholder is enough to establish the respective company. Therefore, we invite you to contact us and discover the services offered by our specialists in company formation.

If you want to receive legal advice and support for registering a company in USA, please feel free to contact our team of US attorneys.