US shelf company can be purchased by foreigners who want a quick start on the market. This way, they no longer have to go through the formalities of registering a company from scratch. A shelf company in USA can be purchased as soon as personal data is provided and the purchase can be made in a few days, depending on the formalities. Our company formation agents in USA can offer complete guidance for US shelf company purchases.
|Legal entities available for shelf company||
Limited liability company
Time required for purchasing the company
A few days
Types of features it includes (corporate bank account, VAT number, etc)
– legal address,
– bank account,
– tax number,
– director services
|The advantages of a shelf company||
– fast ownership transfer & purchase of a shelf company in USA,
– trustworthy in front of banks,
– easy access to bank loans
|Appointing new directors (yes/no)||
|Capital increase allowed (yes/no)||
|Certificate of no commercial activities (yes/no)||
|Modify the objects of activity (yes/no)||
|Participants in the purchase procedure||
Buyer (or representative) & seller involved in buying a shelf company in USA
|The cost of buying a shelf company||
Depending on the age, fees, structure
|Documents necessary for the purchase||
Personal ID or passport
|Taxes applied to a shelf company||
|Changing the registered address (yes/no)||
|Aged shelf company available (yes/no)||
|The institution where corporate changes are registered||The Secretary of State and the Business Division in the selected state for purchasing shelf company in USA|
Table of Contents
What is a shelf company?
A vintage company is a formed and registered firm. This is placed on a shelf to age until someone buys it. It is good to know that a ready-made company has no financial activities, and therefore no debts. However, those who buy a US shelf company must apply for EIN or Employee Identification Number. We remind you that our local agents can tell you more about a shelf company provider and the procedures involved.
International investors have the opportunity to open a branch in USA and expand their business in any American state. The management for this structure can be local, but this is not mandatory. On the other hand, the registration can be extended for 5 weeks, depending on the documents provided. Therefore, get our support if you want a fast start on the market.
Steps to buying a US shelf company
Acquiring a US shelf company is a fairly quick and easy process. Here are some important things to do when buying a ready-made company in USA:
- You do not need to travel to the country to buy a US shelf company.
- As soon as we receive the personal identification document, we start the formalities. Ask about our shelf company provider.
- The documents for new ownership are drawn up.
- Documents are sent for signing.
- We then move on to ownership transfer which can take several days or even faster.
- US shelf company can now be used.
The formalities are simple for buying a vintage company in US. One of our local agents can tell you more about a shelf company provider in USA.
Interested in opening a company in Delaware? You can benefit from the support offered by our local agents, with experience in this field. They can help you prepare the necessary documents, open a bank account, register for tax payments, and collaborate with the local authorities to complete all the formalities. We mention that foreign investors do not have to travel to Delaware for this process, as we can manage all the aspects with a power of attorney.
Who can buy a shelf company in USA?
Any foreign investor who wants to start a business in USA can think of buying a US shelf company. A limited liability company is the most common structure for a vintage company. But there is also the possibility of operating under corporate rules, for example.
Benefits of vintage companies in USA
There are a number of benefits to ready-made companies. The fact that they have no business or debts gives great confidence to those who want to start a business. We also mention the following advantages of US shelf company:
- It is guaranteed in writing that the shelf company has not been used before.
- There are no financial activities and therefore no debts in the US shelf company.
- US shelf company has the Articles of Association and the Certificate of Good Standing.
- Company due diligence may be required to verify the shelf company in USA before purchase.
- You can open a bank account in just one day, after buying the shelf company.
- US shelf company offers a higher level of protection and privacy.
- Shelf companies have credibility with banks in the case of a loan.
If you have decided on opening a company in USA, we recommend the help of our local representatives. That way, you will have the guarantee that the formalities are respected, as well as the legislation in force. They can take care of the company’s founding documents, as well as the registration for the payment of taxes.
Conclusions about US shelf company
Vintage companies in USA are the ideal solution for those who want to go through the sometimes complex formalities of setting up a company. Ownership transfer is done quickly, as soon as the documents are prepared and signed. Although this type of company is safe due to the fact that it has no financial activities, company due diligence may be required.
The US shelf company can be used as soon as a bank account is opened and the tax identification number is obtained. Depending on the businessman’s plans, the ready-made company in USA can operate in sectors such as FMCG, manufacturing, finance, business management, insurance, trading, etc.
If you are looking for a shelf company provider, you can contact our specialists. You will benefit from such complete business history, formalities management, registration, and more.
USA, a top investment destination
The United States is the world’s largest economy and home to the world’s biggest companies. Economic stability, the transparency of the tax system, the infrastructure, and the multiple possibilities of developing a business are the strong points of the USA. Here are some interesting facts about the US economy:
- In 2020, the United States recorded more than USD 10.8 trillion in total FDIs.
- USA ranked 6th out of 190 worldwide economies, according to the Doing Business report for 2020.
- Japan, Germany, Canada, France, the UK, and Ireland are the largest foreign investors in the United States.
- Data for 2020 show that Texas received the most FDIs, more than USD 18 billion.
- In 2019, the manufacturing sector received more than 40% of the total investments in the USA.
- Protection of foreign investments is made with the help of 47 signed conventions.
Want to know more about a shelf company provider in USA? Please contact our team of company formation agents in USA and find out all the details.